Samsung Galaxy 551
How to insert and remove the SIM card on my Samsung Galaxy 551
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the cursor keys.
- These steps show you how to correctly insert the SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy 551.
- 1. Using the notch at the bottom of the Galaxy 551, lift the back cover and pull it away.
- 2. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and then slide it into the SIM tray.
- 3. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the Galaxy 551. Insert the top part of the battery first, then push the battery down into place.
- 4. Line up the battery cover with the back of the Galaxy 551 and push down until the cover clicks into place.