How to turn data roaming on and off on my LG Nexus 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the cursor keys.
- You can turn data roaming on and off as needed. When abroad, we recommend that you turn off data roaming to avoid unwanted roaming charges when using email, web browsing and other data services.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More…
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming is turned on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 8. To switch the data network off completely, touch Data enabled.
- 9. Data services are now off.
Touch Data enabled again to turn it on.