How to back up and restore my BlackBerry Z10
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the cursor keys.
- You can use BlackBerry® Link to perform regular backups of your BlackBerry Z10. Should you lose the data on your BlackBerry Z10, it can be easily restored.
In this example, we've used Windows® 7 and BlackBerry Link 184.108.40.206.
- 1. Connect the BlackBerry Z10 to the computer using the USB cable. BlackBerry Link should start automatically; if it doesn't, launch the program manually.
- 2. On the BlackBerry tab at the bottom of the screen, click the blue arrow.
- 3. Click Backup.
- 4. Wait for the backup to complete.
- 5. The back up is complete.
- 6. To restore your BlackBerry, click the blue arrow.
- 7. Click Restore…
- 8. Select the backup you require, then click Restore.
- 9. Click Yes.
- 10. Wait for your data to be restored.
- 11. Your BlackBerry has been restored.